Please complete this form if you would like to receive transportation to/from a child care provider for your elementary school child during the 2016-17 school year. Requests will only be honored for students in grades K-5.
If approved, families requesting transportation to/from a child care provider will receive busing information via email and/or phone no sooner than the third week of school. Information will also be available in Infinite Campus if the request is approved.
District guidelines for transportation to/from child care providers:
- This form must be filled out completely to request transportation to/from a child care provider. By completing this form you agree to follow all district policies and guidelines relating to transportation.
- The child care provider's address must be in the eligible busing area of your child's school.
- The child care provider's address must be on a current bus route. Routes will not be altered to accommodate requests.
- In the event that seats originally available to provide this service are subsequently assigned to students who are regularly eligible for busing on that route, students who were approved last will be dropped from the service first.
- Requests submitted during or after the first three weeks of school will be reviewed on a weekly basis.
- If approved, it is the responsibility of the parent and child to know their own schedule. The District is not responsible for keeping track of which address a child is going to on any given day.
- Requests must be renewed annually.
Requests will not be approved until ridership is confirmed after the first three weeks of school. Parents will be notified of approval or denial by email or phone. Transportation cannot begin until this form is approved.