Please complete this form if you would like to receive transportation to/from a secondary household during the 2016-17 school year. The secondary household must be in Infinite Campus in order for the request to be approved. If your child's secondary household is not in Infinite Campus, please contact Pamela Garcia at (608) 834-6571 or email@example.com to have it added.
If approved, families requesting secondary household transportation will receive busing information via email and/or phone no sooner than 1 week after the request was submitted. Information will also be available in Infinite Campus if the request is approved.
District guidelines for transportation to/from a secondary household:
- This form must be filled out completely to request transportation to/from a secondary household. By completing and submitting this form you agree to follow all district policies and guidelines relating to transportation.
- The secondary household must be in the eligible busing area.
- The secondary household information must be in Infinite Campus.
- All requests need a minimum of 1 week to process, longer if the address is not on an existing route.
- If approved, it is the responsibility of the parent and child to know their own schedule. The District is not responsible for keeping track of which address a child is going to on any given day.
- Requests must be renewed before the start of each school year.