Welcome Back to School!
The District's online Back To School Verification will allow parents and guardians to update their student's information and pay fees from home!
1. The parent or guardian in the student's primary household must do the verification.
Parents and guardians in secondary households should make updates in the Portal Self Service tool.
2. This process works best on a computer, and will not work on a mobile phone.
3. Student schedules and bus routes will be posted when they are completed, and may not be available until August 19th.
Please follow these simple steps to complete the online Back to School Verification.
Before you begin:
1. Read the handbook for your student's school
(Links are on the right of this page.)
2. Please gather the information listed below
A. Parent Portal Account
Parents and Guardians must have a parent portal account to do the Back to School Verification.
Click here to request help with your portal account.
B. Proof of Residency
If you have moved, the District requires proof of residency. A copy of this can be uploaded into the Verification site, or, take a photo with your cell phone and email to laassal@SunPrairieSchools.org. (Note-Not required for Open Enrollment Students) This can be:
Current Utility Bill (Gas or electric; cell phone bills are not accepted)
Home Purchase Document
C. Contact Information
Household Information-address and phone numbers
Parent/Guardian Information: work and cell phone numbers, and email addresses
Student Information: health, medication information
Emergency Contact Infomation-names and phone numbers
If your student is taking medicine at school:
Prescription Medication: Print and complete this form, and return it to school with your student.
Over the Counter Medication: Print and complete this form, and return it to school with your student.
E. Fees-Grades 6-12
Fees can be paid in Parent Portal by entering a credit card, debit card, or checking account information.
3. Free and Reduced Meal Application Information
Please watch your mail, as Free/Reduced Applications will be mailed this week to all households except households who are directly certified from the state. Households who are directly certified will receive a notification letter in the mail.
4. School photos for GRADES 6-12 will be taken at the Chromebook Kickoff on August 22-29 for students at Prairie View, Patrick Marsh, Cardinal Heights and Sun Prairie High School at Patrick Marsh Middle School.
Students will pick up their Chromebooks at school after school starts.
Check back here for link to photographer site to order school photos. Use ordering code FS146333Q0
5. High School Parking Pass
If your student needs a parking permit, watch your email for a notice from the high school. Parking passes can be picked up during the Chromebook Kickoff of August 22-29. Limit 1 per family.
Ready? Look for the On Line Registration Link when you log in.
Need Help with the Verification Form?
Assistance and translators are available at the District Office, 501 S. Bird Street, Sun Prairie, from 8 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday, August 3-August 31.