The Sun Prairie community recently approved a referendum to build two new elementary schools for our district.
- The design of these schools is in progress with a September 2018 opening date.
- We are beginning the process to determine which students that will attend the new schools.
- We need and value parents and community members in this process.
- The charge of the Boundary Task Force (BTF) is to decide which students attend the new schools and to review all school attendance zones to ensure balance and that every school has space for future growth.
- Our SPASD Board Policy JC and Procedure JC-R guide how this work is completed, but we need and value community input to make recommendations to our Board.
- BTF meetings will be held from 6:00 - 8:30 pm on the first and third Wednesday evenings of each month starting February 15th.