|Who is eligible to attend?
In accordance with the Sun Prairie Area School District’s Admission Policy, any child who meets the entrance age requirements and resides in the boundaries of the district shall be admitted to school in the district. Those who live outside the Sun Prairie District boundaries may apply for Open Enrollment
What is needed to enroll online?
The following items are needed to enroll online. Once you have started the enrollment process, you cannot exit without total completion.
1. Proof of Sun Prairie Residency (one of the following):
- Lease Agreement with current address, names of people residing at the address, effective date and all parties signatures.
- Current Utility Bill (within 45 days); gas, electric, cable, or city/village water with name and current address.
- Home Purchase Agreement or Offer to Purchase with the name of buyer and seller, and current address.
We will not accept cell phone contracts, drivers license, or financial documents.
You can submit documentation in one of the following ways:
- Upload during the online enrollment process
- Mail or deliver to: Enrollment Registrar, 501 S. Bird Street, Sun Prairie, WI 53590
- Photographed and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Proof of Child’s Age (one of the following):
3. Immunization Record (if available):
You can acquire an electronic copy of an immunization record from your medical clinic or the Wisconsin Immunization Registry at: https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/immunization/wir.htm
4. Contact Information:
- Household Information - address and phone numbers
- Parent/Guardian Information - work and cell phone numbers, and email addresses
- Student Information - health, medication information
- Emergency Contact Infomation - names and phone numbers
6. Read the appropriate school handbook (Links are to the right)
7. Enrolling in 4 Year Old Kindergarten? Click here for more information.
8. Complete the Online Enrollment Form (could take 25 minutes to complete)