The Infinite Campus Mobile Portal is now available for those parents and students with a current portal account.
To request a parent portal account in Infinite Campus, please complete the information here.
Once the app has been installed on an Apple® iOS device (iPod Touch®, iPhone®, iPad®), parents and students can access grades, attendance and schedule information virtually anywhere. Parents must have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal account before they are able to view any student information.
Campus Mobile Features:
- Daily Planner allows students to know exactly when and where they need to be and to see the assignments coming up in each of their classes.
- Assignments provides detailed information about what students are, were, or will be expected to do in each class.
- Attendance provides both summary and detail information about absences and tardies.
- Grades provides immediate access to the important metrics of success and allows parents and students to “drill down” to the assignments that make up a particular grade.
- Notifications, once enabled by the district, allow parent and student subscribers to receive notifications regarding changes to assignments, grades and attendance changes according to their individual notification preferences.
District ID Code for Sun Prairie parents and guardians is: ZQBFHL
Again, if you do not have a Parent Portal Account, please submit a request one by clicking here or going directly to this link: http://www.sunprairie.k12.wi.us/Portalapp.cfm.