The Sun Prairie Performing Arts Center offers a dynamic space for performing arts events, as well as business meetings, conferences and seminars. Feel free to contact the Sun Prairie Performing Arts Center Manager at (608) 834-6775 for available dates and more information.
To rent the Performing Arts Center, complete the following steps:
1. If you are requesting facilities for the first time, submit a request to become a Sun Prairie Schools Facility Requester.
2. Review the documents linked below. Each organization is required to have a certificate of insurance in the amount of $1,000,000. Proof of non-profit status must be submitted to receive the non-profit fee structure.
- Policy KG, Public Use of School Facilities
- Procedure KG-R, Use of School Facilities
- Exhibit KG-E: Facilities Use Fee Schedule
3. Once you are an approved Facility Requester, you can submit your request for the Performing Arts Center.
4. When your request is approved, please print, read, sign and submit the PAC Policy & Procedure Manual. Someone will contact you to discuss the details of your event.