Athletic Requirements for Students Participating in Patrick Marsh Sports
If your student is interested in participating in athletics at Patrick Marsh, they will need the following:
1. Green Physical Card: Click on the link below for a copy of the green physical card that you will need signed and stamped by your doctor.
2. Eligibility and Code of Conduct: Click on the link below for a copy of this document. Signed copy of Code of Conduct is good for all athletic seasons.
3. Concussion Acknowledgement Agreement: Click on the Eligibility and Code of Conduct link below for a copy of the agreement. A Concussion Acknowledgement is submitted once and is good for every season if your child participates in more than one athletic season.
4. Athletic fee: A one time $26 athletic fee which is good for all sports at Patrick Marsh.
- Boys and girls cross country: 7 grade only (September-October)
- Boys and girls running club; 5th and 6th graders. These students will practice with the cross country students but WILL NOT attend meets. (September-October)
- Girls volleyball; 7th grade only (September-October)
- Boys and girls wrestling; 6th and 7th grade (October-December)
- Boys basketball; 7th grade only (October-December)
- Girls basketball; 7th grade only (January-February)
- Boys and girls track; 7th grade only (March-May)
All students interested in participating in a sport for the 2016-2017 school year will need to have a physical form signed by a doctor and turned in before they can participate in any sport. Physical forms can be downloaded from the link below.**
Do you need a sports physical quickly? Call CONCENTRA; they take walk- ins for sports physicals for $30. The address is: 1619 North Stoughton Rd, Madison, WI 53704. The phone number is: 608-243-3962.
Forms and Schedules